Are you looking for a rewarding work-from-home job that offers flexible working hours at the most competitive rates?
iTutor is an established platform with 20,000 teachers already delivering and enjoying classes in their versatile online learning environment! Expect nothing less than the best teaching experience and meet a wide range of students from all walks of life!
- We are looking for enthusiastic teachers with great communication and presentation skills to teach, guide, and motivate our students.
- Bachelor’s degree and TEFL/TESOL/License or above is a must.
- 1 year experience is preferred.
- Teacher must live in one of the following geographic areas (Americas, Europe, South Africa).
- Teacher must have outstanding Native Level English with a neutral accent.
- Hourly rate: $18~$34 (Monthly review for base rate raise!)
- Multiple types of classes with rewarding incentives
- Professional and interesting material
- Top-notch professional Training
- Flexible schedule: 10 hours minimum commitment per week, with no upper limit (Unlimited classes)
What you do
- Guide and teach our learners from all ages with provided lesson plans:
- Teach 25min 1-on-1 classes or 45min group classes;
- Create a friendly atmosphere for students to learn in and encourage creativity in the virtual learning environment;
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds, get inspired in our adult classes;
- Have fun and make friends with talented children and teenagers in our Jr classes.
We have sessions 24/7. Below, see our peak hours shown in Beijing time (UTC+8): Teachers must commit to 10 hours availability per week with at least 4 per weekend.
- Mon to Fri 19:30/20:30
- Sat & Sun 8:30/9:30/10:30/13:30/14:30/15:30/19:30/20:30
Note that Chinese time is anywhere from 12-16 hours ahead of time in the USA/Canada and 6-8 hours ahead of Europe.
The application process for iTutor is very similar with one exception, whether you have online teaching experience and 1 or more years of teaching experience.
Apply for online teaching with WTR. Choose iTutor when asked which company you would like to work for.
Book an iTutor Interview/Demo lesson. This will consist of a 5-10 minute interview and a 5-10 minute opportunity to demonstrate your teaching skills. There is no specific lesson plan for this process. If you don’t meet the eligibility requirements for iTutor (see the first tab) or have not applied your demo will be canceled.
iTutor group will review your interview and lesson and decide whether to offer you a teaching opportunity.